Seeking Info re: Stone Mtn Bluegrass Festival

JDM

I'm thinking of organizing a little trip for some friends and family to Stone Mountain Bluegrass Festival next month. I haven't been down that way in ages and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's a safe place for a bunch of middle-aged folks. Has anyone been there recently? I didn't see anything on their web site regarding concealed carry, but I didn't want to give them any ideas.:wink:

Stone Mountain park is fine....the area on the way to it is not lol.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Great information Falls. Loved reading what happened there. Some mighty fine work by the folks involved. I'm a bit surprised at the actions of the atty gen in Georgia. I'd not have expected his position down south.

If you were a part of that I congratulate and thank you (if you didn't thanks for posting the information.:shout:).

I had nothing to do with the suit, aside from being a dues paying member of Georgia Carry. We have a bill in the Legislature (HB875) which will have far-reaching effect should it pass this year.

Thanks for the link. Joining Georgia Carry was one of the first things I did when the wife and I moved here in 2012.

Yeah, Georgia Carry is a good group of folks. I started a thread on HB 875 as well, involvement with that should push guns rights even farther along.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back