Searching for new holster.

JeanP

I have a problem I never thought I'd have. A year ago I crushed my right shoulder and can no longer carry on my right side. I have been carrying on my left with an ambidextrous soft IWB holster. Works great with my little Sig P238. My problem is finding a similar holster for my Springfield XD subcompact (3" barrel) with a Veridian laser mounted on the rail under the barrel. I can find holsters that will work if I remove the laser. However, the little bit of added weight under the barrel, makes this gun amazingly accurate. I don't think I have actually used the laser more than a couple of times at the range. But, that little bit of extra weight keeps this subcompact gun right on target. I'd really like to keep it on.

Does anyone have any suggestions for holsters for this configuration?

Have you tried El Paso Saddlery?

Just looking at their options is pleasant enough. I ordered a belt holster from them and it is beautiful. With it came a catalogue which is pinup worthy. In that catalogue is a page describing your weapon for a custom fit. Worth a visit to the website and an email.

Good luck.

I love Detroit Holster Company. They are all kydex but they can tweak each holster in their lineup to fit your needs. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have a problem I never thought I'd have. A year ago I crushed my right shoulder and can no longer carry on my right side. I have been carrying on my left with an ambidextrous soft IWB holster. Works great with my little Sig P238. My problem is finding a similar holster for my Springfield XD subcompact (3" barrel) with a Veridian laser mounted on the rail under the barrel. I can find holsters that will work if I remove the laser. However, the little bit of added weight under the barrel, makes this gun amazingly accurate. I don't think I have actually used the laser more than a couple of times at the range. But, that little bit of extra weight keeps this subcompact gun right on target. I'd really like to keep it on.

Does anyone have any suggestions for holsters for this configuration?

I would suggest the CrossBreed SuperTuck. It is incredibly comfortable to carry and since the pocket is hand molded it will easy for you to re-holster.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back