Saw this thought it was interesting

It's obvious, at least to me, that the OP is the one who created the web site.
Only one post, directed to a web page looking for a handout and only"Dave" even giving a rats ass about it.
It is laid out and written by a 9yr old or at the very least, an adult with no grasp on grammar!
He wants "Us" to fund "him" for the purchase of a Sig pistol?!
If you have not read all of his "fundy" page.. You should, but only if you need a chuckle.
He has spent the money to get his unrestricted, class A carry permit but can't seem to scape together the funds for an additional $900+ for his carry gun!
What this fool needs is a wake up call to go get a damn job and save for one, just like the rest of us(?) do!!
Read about exactly what he hopes to get with this scheme...
He has a list of fantastic purchases he wants to make, to trick out his new gun!!
Item number 17(?)......
AMMO!
Laser, mags etc yet no ammo!

This is from the web page....

"Why am I doing this:

Simply I would like to get back to shooting. When I was young, I was an avid shooter and to really enjoy it. I stopped once I move to Massachusetts do the limiting laws that exist here. Before the laws here get even stricter, I would like to purchase my first handgun. Do to being laid off I do not have the funds to purchase one at this time, that is why I'm asking for your help in completing this dream I have. One of the reasons that I am going it now is that there are even more restrictive gun laws coming here in Massachusetts and I would like to get one before it becomes even harder.

I am aware of the restrictions that are here and have already obtained my class A license which will allow me the "right" (as far as Massachusetts is concerned) to purchase and own a handgun here in Mass all I need now is helping funding this dream..

I would like get a pistol for Home and personal protection as well as for concealed carry and just simply the joy of shooting. So next, you may be asking what will I get, well that is good question, my top candidates are (but I am open for other suggestion):

Sig P226

Sig P228

Glock 17

Glock 19

Springfield Armory XDS

However, the final decision will be made after I try then out at a range, like getting a car I would not buy one that I had not taken on a test drive.

What will I do with the money:

First, I will purchase a pistol. If there's any money left over I will purchase these things in this order:

Concealed Carry Holster

Some Extra high capacity magazine (as these are hard to come by in Mass do to the overly restrictive laws)

An under barrel light/laser

Ammunition

Lastly, if for some reason I'm lucky enough that this fundraising projects goes extremely well I will use the excess money to purchase the parts to build an AR-15.

Even if you do not donate, if you think that this is a good cause, you can still help me by helping me spread the word about this fundraising project.

As well if I find all the funding that I need I will be posting pics here or on the linked blog. This is so I can share with you what I was able to get with your help.

Thank you for your help and support."

LESS

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Last edited:
Unbelievable ! What people won't do. Plus he wants extra.. hi cap mags & holster. What, no case of ammo?
I noticed a used HiPoint or Jennings wasn't on the list.
Thanks for the laugh

Man, something really weird happened to society while I was busy working to make a living and support a family. I'm retired now so maybe I wasn't paying attention before. When did it become ok to solicit total strangers to give you money to buy stuff to make you happy? I visited this moron's link and best I can determine he wants us to GIVE him OUR MONEY so he can buy the gun he wants and trick it out! WTF. I'm not on Facebook so I couldn't post a reply, but it would have been, "get a free Obama phone and call the unemployment office to see who's hiring". If he's too lazy to work he's likely too lazy to learn to shoot properly. End of rant.

Man, don't laugh at this article. There are probably some weirdos out there that would actually donate to this peckerwood. Our society is just as crazy as the fellow who posted it. However, if it works for him, we should all advertise. I'm making up my wish list now!

Link Removed

Pathetic!!! If you want it bad enough, then go do for yourself and stop asking for a hand out. Go get an ebt card from Obama and use that. There are people that have lost everything that they've worked hard their whole life for, and by no fault of their own, had to sell, give up, or had everything taken away either by health issues, or something that was beyond control that could not have ever been expected or prepared for, and you come on a forum with some ******** sob story looking for a hand out? Despicable scumb. Get your fat lazy ass out and get to work

I like the donate now and remind me later tabs. I seen he had -0- donations but one supporter named Dave that hopes he gets a Glock. Maybe good 'ole Dave will help him out and break the ice to get his $1000 goal. Just needs 100,000 people to send him a penny

Years ago I saw an ad that was asking for donations so some nut could pay for brain surgery for his "Pet Rock"! I always wondered how many people sent him money!

I just threw away a bunch of Monopoly money. Perhaps I should have sent it to him!

I just assume that it's a joke. I was going to say that grown men don't beg, but then, I'm getting old. I guess they do.

How about the head-redded peckerwood get off his fat-ass and get a job to pay for it?

Hell, he probably already has enough funds if he is an Obama mommie teat-sucker.

I just assume that it's a joke. I was going to say that grown men don't beg, but then, I'm getting old. I guess they do.

In today's democrat-rich country, they all expect free handouts. That's not begging, that's "I can't afford this myself so everyone else should buy it for me."

I might have donated if he'd asked for a few hundred to get something reliable but inexpensive, but $1,000 for a Sig? I can't get myself that. Heck, I can't afford a nice safe that's nearly thief-proof and big enough to hold everything I'll want to buy in the future. Who wants to donate to the "buy me a $5k gun safe" fund? Or maybe I'll just save for a couple weeks and get a $130 small wall safe.

Pathetic!!! If you want it bad enough, then go do for yourself and stop asking for a hand out. Go get an ebt card from Obama and use that. There are people that have lost everything that they've worked hard their whole life for, and by no fault of their own, had to sell, give up, or had everything taken away either by health issues, or something that was beyond control that could not have ever been expected or prepared for, and you come on a forum with some ******** sob story looking for a hand out? Despicable scumb. Get your fat lazy ass out and get to work

In all seriousness, I think the article was written as a joke. I don't really think anyone would be that stupid!

I really hope that you're right and I'm wrong. It looks like a legit donation page though. Sorry If I may have over reacted there, but with a donation page and everything. Idk. Nothing really gets on my nerves, but this type of stuff just really strikes a nerve w me. I am very sympathetic to anyone that needs help. Truly needs help. But until you've experience the true meaning of words like loss, misfortune, and having to start over and get knocked back down a few times trying to put life back together , I think asking for gun money is a slap in the face to all good people who have had great misfortune cast upon them. Also, no matter who you are and what your problems are, and we all have them to one degree or another, there's some poor bastard that's got it much worse. Most problems money can fix. The problems that money cannot fix are actually true problems that are the hardest to come back from. And when you must do it alone, it can be overwhelming. So if their problem is that they cannot afford a gun, then they are most likely not going to be able to keep it very long. Maintain it. Store it properly. Ect. I've personally seen ads that lead people to think that they have absolutely heartbreaking story, and need help, only to find out that it's some spoiled punk sucking off his wealthy family, 25 yrs old, never worked, and cause mommy n daddy didn't just give him what they want, do stuff just like this. I've been thru more than my share by anyone's standard, and I know some people here have too I'm sure. But I never even thought about asking for money to fund a gun purchase for me. I guess you'd have to know me to really know where I'm coming from here. If you did, then I'm very sure you would not disagree w anything I've said here. Maybe I haven't recouped my sense of humor back yet though :) But on another note, if he did get funded, then the anti's would say it's a straw man purchase I bet :) Sorry for the rant people.

In today's democrat-rich country, they all expect free handouts. That's not begging, that's "I can't afford this myself so everyone else should buy it for me."

I might have donated if he'd asked for a few hundred to get something reliable but inexpensive, but $1,000 for a Sig? I can't get myself that. Heck, I can't afford a nice safe that's nearly thief-proof and big enough to hold everything I'll want to buy in the future. Who wants to donate to the "buy me a $5k gun safe" fund? Or maybe I'll just save for a couple weeks and get a $130 small wall safe.

Yeah, I'm not going to help somebody buy something I can't afford to buy for myself. But there's probably enough stupid people out there to buy it for him. Then he'll hit them up again for shooting lessons and ammo.

I got this gun safe on sale for around $550 last Christmas and I'm really pleased with it. It's not the biggest around but it's plenty big for our guns. Weighs a little over 500 pounds.

Link Removed

Wow! Good score Peggy ! Good for you. I'm going to keep my eye out for that in the near future. I'd still lag it to the floor though as I've read some stories about some really determined crack head theives

I really hope that you're right and I'm wrong. It looks like a legit donation page though. Sorry If I may have over reacted there, but with a donation page and everything. Idk. Nothing really gets on my nerves, but this type of stuff just really strikes a nerve w me. I am very sympathetic to anyone that needs help. Truly needs help. But until you've experience the true meaning of words like loss, misfortune, and having to start over and get knocked back down a few times trying to put life back together , I think asking for gun money is a slap in the face to all good people who have had great misfortune cast upon them. Also, no matter who you are and what your problems are, and we all have them to one degree or another, there's some poor bastard that's got it much worse. Most problems money can fix. The problems that money cannot fix are actually true problems that are the hardest to come back from. And when you must do it alone, it can be overwhelming. So if their problem is that they cannot afford a gun, then they are most likely not going to be able to keep it very long. Maintain it. Store it properly. Ect. I've personally seen ads that lead people to think that they have absolutely heartbreaking story, and need help, only to find out that it's some spoiled punk sucking off his wealthy family, 25 yrs old, never worked, and cause mommy n daddy didn't just give him what they want, do stuff just like this. I've been thru more than my share by anyone's standard, and I know some people here have too I'm sure. But I never even thought about asking for money to fund a gun purchase for me. I guess you'd have to know me to really know where I'm coming from here. If you did, then I'm very sure you would not disagree w anything I've said here. Maybe I haven't recouped my sense of humor back yet though :) But on another note, if he did get funded, then the anti's would say it's a straw man purchase I bet :) Sorry for the rant people.

No need to apologize, this sluggard struck a nerve on many apparently. Most people don't live well into adulthood without suffering some form of hardship and heartbreak however undeserving it may be. It's been my experience that everyday honest working Americans are incredibly generous to those they believe to be truly in need, it's part of our national makeup. This slug isn't about that. He wants strangers to buy him a high end expensive weapon and all the accessories if for no other reason than it's something he wants and apparently believes he's fully deserving of at the expense of others. That's a completely foreign mindset to everyone who works hard and earns what they have. He clearly lacks manhood, pride, and a work ethic. If he truly needed a weapon for self defense he could go to a local gun range and and offer to empty trash, pick up brass, clean toilets and such in trade for an old serviceable revolver that the club may be willing to donate after a given number of hours, or some similar such arrangement. On the other hand, that sounds suspiciously akin to work or labor, and Obama boy clearly isn't down for that crap. It could even result in getting sweaty or causing a muscle to ache at the end of the day, and that could mean he'd miss his hot yoga class or even worse not be able to attend his drum circle. You gun nuts are some cruel bastards for even suggesting such awful activity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back