Satan's little helpers

The easy part is, to each his own!

Link Removed

Seems to me that, if legislation currently being debated passed, much this thread could used to disqualify someone on the basis of mental health concerns.

Seems to me that, if legislation currently being debated passed, much this thread could used to disqualify someone on the basis of mental health concerns.

Of course, and I fully expect persecutions. And you are absolutely correct, this is exactly the intention of the PTB.

But while those like yourself mock me I possess wisdom and knowledge and understanding that you never will.

Revelation 12:17
American King James Version
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

For you who do not understand-
The dragon is satan and the woman is the church........I am of the remnant.

"The Pergamon Altar, a Greek Temple, which is mentioned in the book of Revelation as the “Seat of Satan” or the “Throne of Satan,” depending on the translation. The biblical reference is not just to the altar, but to Pergamos as a center of the all powerful Roman state"

That is correct:
Perg-1-altar.jpg

altar_21.jpg

Link Removed
altar_22.jpg

dnc10.jpg

20080828_invesco_field_dnc_33.jpg

The previous one above, was erected in Berlin museum, and was completed just prior toWWI.

The Seat of Satan was also copied in recent history one other time and that was in Germany prior to WWII:

hitlers+replica.jpg

And present day comparison(projections added as a guide) :

RallyHitlerObama.jpg

Oh man, what I saw when reading the title was Katheryn Winnick. The reason I saw Katheryn Winnick as the title is because she starred in a 2004 movie named "Satan's Little Helper". So I guess just seeing that title reminds me of one of the sexiest women alive.

Katheryn is a very skilled martial artist and a licensed professional body guard, she just happens to be beautiful and a very good actress...

Movie - Satan's Little Helper (2004) - IMDb

Katheryn Winnick holding a Glock

X3gUSpS.jpg
So how come she's holding that gun with her finger on the trigger. Did she learn that in bodyguard school or acting school?

Sent using Link Removed...so please excuse the typos!

She looks great but I'm not down with that grip. At least it's not a cup and saucer!

Looks kinda like what my instructor called a "crush grip," and she learned it in a MAG-40 class. Basically you tuck your thumbs down and attempt to crush the gun... Not so hard that your knuckles turn white, but pretty close. Good recoil management for smaller hands, and retention if someone makes a grab for your gun. I have to use it with my revolver, as with it's design if I kept my thumbs straight they would get a bit singed!

So how come she's holding that gun with her finger on the trigger. Did she learn that in bodyguard school or acting school?

Bet it's a picture from a movie, taken while filming. Cause yeah, with her training she should know better! Or she really doesn't like that camera man...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back