Saratoga County... Unrestricted Permit

cgny

Anybody know anybody that has obtained unrestricted status. My buddy wrote a letter to try to get his restrictions removed. He received a letter back denying the request stating that they aren't issuing unrestricted permits to anyone at this time. I think that was BS and am thinking about sending in a letter to see what i get for an answer... Just wondering if anybody has any experience in this matter in this county.

CC

Saratoga county does not give out CC to common folk. You have to have a reason to need a CC and you still may not obtain one. I have lived in Sar. county for 20 years, and still can't get a CC. My permit has hunting and target restrictions. I wish you luck.
By the way my youngest son (21) just got the paperwork for his permit today and called for an appointment to take the safety class. 1st available class is in OCT.

Yeah i luckily only had to wait about 3 months to get in.... that was 2 yrs ago and i had them put me on stand by in case someone cancelled. Which worked out

I have a question: Why would any state recognize a New York CC Permit when New York State and New York City will not honor any CC permits except those issued in New York and with a high high costs involved not to mention the time involved to learn that you are denied?

A friend who is a retired State Trooperand teaches hunter safety told me that anything put on your NYS permit,they are not county permits by a county Judge voids your permit.

A friend who is a retired State Trooperand teaches hunter safety told me that anything put on your NYS permit,they are not county permits by a county Judge voids your permit.

I've read this six times, and still can't figure out what you are saying. A little help?

What is so hard,What he told me that any restrictions on you NYS permit by a county judge voids the permit.

The current Sullivan County issuing judge still only gives unrestricted permits (full carry).
Problem is most issung officers are not pro gun folk like my judge.
He is NRA and a big game hunter.

Get'em while you can Sullivan County.

The current Sullivan County issuing judge still only gives unrestricted permits (full carry).
Problem is most issung officers are not pro gun folk like my judge.
He is NRA and a big game hunter.

Get'em while you can Sullivan County.

Any idea what Columbia Co. is like regarding issuing of full carry permits?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back