Saiga 12 Quad Rail

cloverdizzle

Has anyone picked up one of the ebay quad rails for their 12? Just curious to know of they are total junk or legit.

Thanks,
Daniel

IMO - Quad rails are a waste of money. On heavy weapons, with large recoils such as a 12g or .308; that lower rail on the foregrip will tear your fingers/palms to shreds. Top rails are good for optics and side rails or goof for lights and lasers.

That's what rail covers are for. With that said, I only like enough rail to mount what I really need. I'm not an 'everything but the kitchen sink on my rails' kinda guy.
KK

Sure they are. But, why get only to cover it.:) Not a fan of the long lower rails unless your put a vertical grip on it.

Quad rails are good for spending more money on your gun. Buy a Quad rail, then buy some covers, then try to buy all the other little do- dads that you could ever think of putting on rail. A vertical grip, a light, a laser, an optic, a multiplier, a swivel link for your strap, some duplicate items for redundancy.

How can you say buying extra stuff for your gun is a waste of money? You know you'll get it all back when you sell it, right? ;)

KK

Well, I just think it might be more fun to shoot with a vertical grip. I don't need a quad rail for that, but they had them for $42 shipped the other day.

Well, I just think it might be more fun to shoot with a vertical grip. I don't need a quad rail for that, but they had them for $42 shipped the other day.

Thats not a bad price but when you start adding the price of rail covers, it starts getting pricey.

KK

I have a small (2") 3-rail that clamps on to the tube of my Mossy 500. I have a light attached to it. Works well.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back