Sad story...Many questions come to mind.

7YO boy shot and killed by his father...
Link Removed

I saw another story stating the boy was in a car seat. strapped in, the father...gun in hand, turned around to back out and the gun "accidentally fired"...The father was at the store to sell the gun, and for some reason he was not successful. He was leaving the store when the shooting occurred. SAD!

Sad and it does happen all too often and even when you try and correct people, even relatives they always snap back with stuff like "I know how to handle a gun" or "I know what I am doing" etc... It happens a LOT and all I can do is keep harping on them, friends or family, that that swinging a gun around to inspect it in a gun store doesn't mean its OK to swing the barrel across my chest. Thank you very much but the only person I trust with a gun is me. And even I assume I missed something, like unloading it.

Call me paranoid!

Any one of several safety rules would have prevented this. Obviously the gun owner followed none of them.

Reminds me of the rule....... You can't fix stupid!

I am sorry for the child and the family involved but, WHAT... AN... IDIOT!!!!!!!!
Not everyone should own a gun.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back