S&W M&P 40 Shield

Locutus

I'm considering purchasing the M&P 40 Shield. Anyone encountered the mag ejection problem with them? Do you know if it's been fixed. Any other info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

No problems so far with my Shield 40. Great gun! I don't know anyone else with one to know if they've had problems or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

1100 Rounds through my Shield 40 not one FTE, FTF or any other malfunction. No mag ejection issue multiple types of ammo.

I've had my Shield 40 since the end of January 2013. I'd guess I have somewhere around 500 rounds through it. I had one FTF & one FTE in the very first magazine I shot, since then I've had ZERO malfunctions of any kind. I prefer the extended mag when carrying and the standard (shorter) is my back up carry magazine. For a lightweight, smaller size polymer handgun, the recoil is surprisingly reasonable and the accuracy is better than I expected. I am glad I bought it.

I own one. I love mine and have never had the issue, or any other issues with mine. I have 6 friends who also own them. No one that I know has had anything but great luck with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

shield

I'm considering purchasing the M&P 40 Shield. Anyone encountered the mag ejection problem with them? Do you know if it's been fixed. Any other info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!
purchased the shield 40 in july 2012. Had the issue with the mag dropping out from day one. Called smith&wesson and sent the firearm back at there expense. received the firearm back within 2 weeks with new mags and no more problems . Haven't had a problem since

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back