S&W Bodyguard .380, Any Owners Out There??

GavonKH1993

Long story short, I'm about to buy one of these in the very near future for my personal concealed carry handgun and I want to hear what y'all have to say about it.

Nothing negative concerning S&W Bodyguard, however, Glock 42 works best for me.

Life Is Good. :victory:

~ Fight Crime - Shoot Back ~

Love my Bodyguard, small, light, easy to carry in the waist band or in a pocket holster in a pocket. Easy to shoot and accurate.

Im very glad to hear that you can fit it in your pocket easily because thats where I'm likely going to have to carry it 90% of the time. I do wonder about how it would do in the front pants pocket of most jeans. Does anyone carry there??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

I like mine. I carry it in a Link Removed while riding a recumbent trike, but otherwise it is in a pants or shorts pocket or zippered chest pocket. It is almost smaller (but not lighter) than my most recently updated cell phone.

Im very glad to hear that you can fit it in your pocket easily because thats where I'm likely going to have to carry it 90% of the time. I do wonder about how it would do in the front pants pocket of most jeans. Does anyone carry there??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

Carry in my front pocket all the time, looks like a wallet, when it's noticeable. You need to go to a gun shop and try one out and see how it fits you.

I was torn between it and the beretta nano and both are awesome. I went with the nano because its got more punch and in South Carolina the ammo is cheaper. Size wise the Bodyguard will be easier concealed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

Yes I almost always carry the bodyguard in my front pocket. I use a desantis superfly pocket holster absolutely no printing and looks exactly like a big wallet. I love everything about this pistol. Laser is great sights are great. Im a bigger guy and still fits my hands good. Once in awhile i carry it on a versacarry holster but do prefer the front pocket holster instead.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back