Ruger LC9

Raider-3

I have a RugerLC9 that has a crimson trace laser. Does anyone know of options for a holster for this. I haven't found anything that will fit with the laser.

I was about to suggest comp-tac. I knew they made a holster for lights and lasers but I just checked...only for glocks. You might contact them and see if they can make you one...It's not like you have an unusual set up. Good Luck

Depending on what type you are looking for, there are many. I just recently got two for my girl. Here are a few.

Hidden Hybrid Holsters (kydex/leather hybrid-outstanding quality, cheaper than crossbreed, and I had it in less than a week) IWB/OWB

Concealed Carry Leather Holsters & Belts | Wright Leather Works LLC (All leather- Top quality, $$, looong lead time but worth it) IWB/OWB

Bodyguard 380 Holster, M&P Shield Holster, LC9 Holster, LCP Holster, LC9 Lasermax Holster, LCP Crimson Trace, PPS Holster, P2000 Holster, P238 Holster (All leather- Top quality, $, decent lead time still worth it) IWB

These are the ones I own and would recommend to anyone.

My LC9 lives in a Crossbreed mini-tuck most of the time, and a Remora No-clip if I'm wearing something without beltloops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back