RNC Tampa- To carry or not to carry..., That is the question

Hello everyone,

As it gets close to the start of the republican national convention in Tampa Florida i was getting a laugh at some of the do's and don'ts as to the safety zone or secure zone which has been designated by the City of Tampa.

Now, thank you to our Governor Rick Scott who was petitioned by Mayor Bob Buckhorn of Tampa to restrict/suspend the legal carry rights of Florida citizens within the secure zone for the duration of the RNC.

Governor Scott gave a resounding NO! A few mentions have been circling that it would be a good idea to not carry as a request of the local government, although it is legal for licensed citizens and is only a request.

I carry everyday.... i also work in a building in the secure zone and I plan to carry. By the way.... water pistols are not allowed......yes i'm serious.

Tom

I plan to carry as well but don't plan to be in any secure zones. Just be sure you understand any other restrictions that may effect you. (Ie: being in a place of nuisance)

It's not the water pistol but the contents that could be used in them.

Said contents could be put in a water bottle. Squeeze that and the effect is not much different. Or use the bottle like a hand grenade?

Really, security theater at its finest.

Did anyone notice all of the mayhem and mass deathification that occurred during the RNC due to Gov. Scott not making it a gun-free open season crime zone? Oh, there weren't any incidents? Hmmmmm....

Interesting...

I just love hearing the libs *itch about everything Gov. Scott does. That means we have one of the best damn governors in the country. Imagine, a politician with common sense? God, I'm glad to be back in Florida after living in the People's Republic of Massachusetts.

I can't believe the above word was censored. That's really going a bit far on an adult forum, isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back