Right or Wrong?

So basically i did nothing wrong and i shouldnt have been hassled at all... from i understood from concealed carry class is exactly what you just said.. no need to inform if not concealed carrying.

I dont care that he pulled me over thinking that i had spun my tires.. thats not a big deal.. its a traffic stop, but the fact that he found out i had my ccw and made a big deal that i didnt tell him just didnt sit right with me...

That's the way I read the law. But....he also had every legal justification to temporarily seize your firearm and perform a search without a warrant and without your consent of the area of the vehicle from which you could readily obtain another weapon, until he could determine the validity of your carry permit, and/or background check if you did not possess a carry permit.

That's the way I read the law. But....he also had every legal justification to temporarily seize your firearm and perform a search without a warrant and without your consent of the area of the vehicle from which you could readily obtain another weapon, until he could determine the validity of your carry permit, and/or background check if you did not possess a carry permit.

He already knew my permit was real because the only way he found out was by taking my license to is car and running it through the system... search all through my truck i have nothing to hide.. may fine a couple tobacco cans and maybe a couple cigars a cutter and a lighter, but thats all i do... i dont drink and drive.. he could have breathalyzed me for all i care..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back