RI State Senator to Gun Rights Supporter

Unbelievable.....But there it is....What arrogance. This sums it up as to how they really are. :angry:

That little twerp feels very embolden because he is surrounded by armed security. I wonder what his comment would have been if he was by himself and was approached out on the street. Bet he wouldn't sound so tough.

Twin comments, no less. Usage of vulgarity, in a public venue with reporters, shows the lack of intellect, moral compass, and stupidity of that "public" servant.

His bodyguard had to parrot his little, "I've got a Napoleon complex, so I'm going to cuss my way out of here, with my bodyguard" representative.

Another example of our rising, leftist morons, who publicly humiliate themselves, and don't even know it, and if they do, don't care.

Two words of his ilk; blatant stupidity. And there are thousands more like him!

I contemplated a vulgar, scathing reply, but thought it would lower my level to theirs.

Hmmmmm.....

the last I checked, doesn't he work for the people? And he just told the people to "go phuck themself".

Huh, I guess the employer (the people) should fire his a$$ come election day...earlier if your state allows it.

Hmmmmm.....

the last I checked, doesn't he work for the people? And he just told the people to "go phuck themself".

Huh, I guess the employer (the people) should fire his a$$ come election day...earlier if your state allows it.

You don't understand-his employer(the people) are cheering for this guy. 2nd amendment types, conservatives, christians, ect are minorities in this country-at least on election day, and that's when it counts.
I am tired of people who complain about politicians like this and then on election day vote for them again and again. We can 'go phuck ourselves' because that's exactly what we're doing.

That little twerp feels very embolden because he is surrounded by armed security. I wonder what his comment would have been if he was by himself and was approached out on the street. Bet he wouldn't sound so tough.

Yea,approached by a bunch of 'hoodlums' on the street. Then it would be amusing to hear him repeat his 'FU' comment. He does seem to be a brave soul.

What would happen to me if I said that to a Senator or the Governor on NY?

I would be sure to apologize a few days later. After I was let out of jail.

why oour government is a mess

Yea,approached by a bunch of 'hoodlums' on the street. Then it would be amusing to hear him repeat his 'FU' comment. He does seem to be a brave soul.

politiciaNS like this RI guy are THE reason we need a new government--free from low lifes, self important fools and 1%er serving scum-- we need representation that reflects how we live( or how we used to live before the present brand of scum was elected)

Next election is coming up shortly. And this POS is running unopposed in the Democratic Party. Let's hope someone gets their stuff together quick. People like this need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree, if he was by him self he would be hiding under the bed after a comment like that. Its really amazing how people like this will say schit like this when they are surrounded by protection.

Both a few bricks short of a full load in the physical and mental arena. Lock him up with Bubba in the iron bar hotel and see if he ever says that again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back