CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Retired My Taurus Millennium Pro PT145 For....

JT

A Kimber Ultra Carry II. I just could not pass this one up!! 45 Cal. 2 mags, the box and paperwork for a VERY cheap price out the door! Oh yeah!! Beveled mag well as well... Any comments welcomed!!leasantry:

Great deal! You are going to love it. And if you don't, let me know. My Ultra CDP could use a partner.

I Thought After Posting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The posting of the price was not in good form. It sounded more like bragging and that was not my intention. I was very lucky to receive such a well made and beautiful firearm and would not in any way want the seller to feel I was chiding him. Any comments on the firearm are welcome. Thanks!:biggrin:

very nice, how does it shoot though?? Also is there any truth about the compact 1911 models being less reliable when it comes to feeding as compared to a full size?? I own a full size and have had a few gun shops actually talk down all the 1911 compacts????

I can't see what the difference is other than a shortened barrel and slide....

No Problems Here Man!!

A true "Officers Model" I would and do stake my life on it!!:biggrin:

Took it to the range last tuesday. Wish I saved the target to show you. You get very nice,tight groups with this babe!! Easy to shoot with IMHO less recoil than some of my 9s. No feeding problems .:no:

Shot one last weekend and loved it! Wife also shot the bull's eye out with it. Hoping to get the Ultra CDP soon. That should be about $1100. Give you 10% of what you save me with your bargaining ability! They also make the Ultra CDP in 9mm but the .45 shot great in the Ultra Carry.

Email