Retired My Taurus Millennium Pro PT145 For....

JT

A Kimber Ultra Carry II. I just could not pass this one up!! 45 Cal. 2 mags, the box and paperwork for a VERY cheap price out the door! Oh yeah!! Beveled mag well as well... Any comments welcomed!!:pleasantry:
kim1.jpg

Great deal! You are going to love it. And if you don't, let me know. My Ultra CDP could use a partner.

I Thought After Posting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The posting of the price was not in good form. It sounded more like bragging and that was not my intention. I was very lucky to receive such a well made and beautiful firearm and would not in any way want the seller to feel I was chiding him. Any comments on the firearm are welcome. Thanks!:biggrin:

very nice, how does it shoot though?? Also is there any truth about the compact 1911 models being less reliable when it comes to feeding as compared to a full size?? I own a full size and have had a few gun shops actually talk down all the 1911 compacts????

I can't see what the difference is other than a shortened barrel and slide....

No Problems Here Man!!

A true "Officers Model" I would and do stake my life on it!!:biggrin:

very nice, how does it shoot though?? Also is there any truth about the compact 1911 models being less reliable when it comes to feeding as compared to a full size?? I own a full size and have had a few gun shops actually talk down all the 1911 compacts????

I can't see what the difference is other than a shortened barrel and slide....

Took it to the range last tuesday. Wish I saved the target to show you. You get very nice,tight groups with this babe!! Easy to shoot with IMHO less recoil than some of my 9s. No feeding problems .:no:

Shot one last weekend and loved it! Wife also shot the bull's eye out with it. Hoping to get the Ultra CDP soon. That should be about $1100. Give you 10% of what you save me with your bargaining ability! They also make the Ultra CDP in 9mm but the .45 shot great in the Ultra Carry.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back