Renewing WA permit

alternety

How far before expiration should you submit a renewal application? Is a temporary permit issued when you submit the renewal application?

How far before expiration should you submit a renewal application? Is a temporary permit issued when you submit the renewal application?

By the expiration date
(You can renew up to 90 days early.)
Up to 90 days after the expiration date you pay a late fee
More than 90 days after the expiration date you will need to apply for a new license (all inf. found at top of page CC permit info)

I was at the Sheriffs Office getting fingerprinted for my State Dealers License and tried to get my CC permit renewed at the same time. My CC Permit was set to expire in 4 months...I was told to return when my CC Permit expiration date was 90 days or less.

I went in about a week late on mine and had to pay a late fee. However, as soon as I paid it I was issued my new one right there on the spot. So, 90 days ahead of time and after and you get it right then and there.

Thanks ASC1. That immediate issue was what I needed to know. I really should have written my initial question more carefully.

I went in to get my renewal. There was about 30 days left on the permit. They just returned my permit and said my new one would be in the mail. Seems to be a rational approach.

Here in Spokane they would have just taken the old one and issued you a new one. Maybe every county is different. I know that is how they did it here in Spokane. Keep me posted on if you receive it soon.

My WA permit will expired on march 2013. I'm living in P.R. but I'll be going back to WA next summer 2013. Can I renew my permit by mail before going to WA???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back