Renewal of CWP by disabled vet

Safebustr

As you are aware veterans with disability do not have to pay the fee when applying for the SC concealed weapons permit. Has anyone done the renewal online, if so how did you handle the process? I have tried to figure out how it could be done and can't. Before calling SLED I hoped someone could advise me. (I hate being on hold)

As you are aware veterans with disability do not have to pay the fee when applying for the SC concealed weapons permit. Has anyone done the renewal online, if so how did you handle the process? I have tried to figure out how it could be done and can't. Before calling SLED I hoped someone could advise me. (I hate being on hold)
If your current CWP was issued to you as a disabled vet, you simply go to the online renewal section, answer a few questions (CWP number, SSAN and current address if memory serves) and boom, you've applied online. If you were not yet a disabled vet when you applied for you current CWP you probably have to start from scratch, including the letter from the VA.

Keep in mind that you cannot apply for online renewal, disabled vet or not, more than 90 calender days prior to your CWP's renewal. When my wife and I renewed soon after it was available online, they didn't have that little warning so we thought it wasn't working for us either...

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back