Remorse holsters

CasperDog

Thinking of buying a femoral clueless holster. Anyone have or use any of their products? It would be for a X D S in 9.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

Wow... gotta love auto correct. Lets try this again. R e m o r a holster. Clip less style. Thoughts? L M A O.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

I really like a similar product: Sticky Holsters. I use one for my Shield and never worry about losing it; it really stays in place for me. But when I want to move it to a different position for sitting or driving, it's really easy to do so.

I really like a similar product: Sticky Holsters. I use one for my Shield and never worry about losing it; it really stays in place for me. But when I want to move it to a different position for sitting or driving, it's really easy to do so.

I also have a Sticky Holster for a KelTec P11 and like it just fine. Stays where you put it. Same price as the Remora and the same or slightly better ratings.

But I really like your Auto-Complete.

I don't like anything that needs to attach to the gun. I use a Galco IWB holster for both of my self defense tools. However, that's just me. Use what you feel comfortable with. You'll be wearing it, and you're the one that's going to need to draw and fire when and if the time ever requires it.

Remora would be great for the XDs9. I have them for Glock 32 and SIG P938. Other equally great choices: N8 Squared Tactical Pro (best comfort) and AlienGear (tougher and cheaper than Crossbreed). But because the Remora is grab and go I wear it most of the time, especially with no-belt shorts and T.

Your original posting had me laughing (My mobile Swype Type, does that too me all the time) I use a Sticky Holster ( Remora's Competition) I use it a lot around the house when I am in jeans (Yes i carry in my home). 95% of the time i am using my 3Speed Holster I wear it at AIWB (1:30 just above my pants belt line). TGhe rest of the time i use my Sticky Holster. I find the 3 Speed system great in Texas warm weather months when i am in drawstring shorts and tees. I have worn the Sticky in same shorts and they hold somewhat. I prefer using the sticky with a

I was a little skeptical about a Remora for my Glock 26 but it has worked out great and I wouldn't buy anything else now. I've spent so many hundreds of dollars on holsters over the years! Wish Remora had been around back then.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back