CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Remora holsters

I have one and love it. I carry my LCR in it and it works great. It holds the gun well and and doesn't slide. I was skeptical at first, but for the price you can't beat it.

They work. They're comfortable. And you don't have to fumble around with loops or clips. I highly recommend. I have large, medium, and small.

Just a point of information about the forum resources; there is a "search option" where this question has been, I believe, asked and answered maybe more than once.
As far as Remora, I hate belts and like to wear drawstring athletic-type pants and shorts and do alternate CC a large semi or a small semi. Someone recommended Remora, which allows IWB carry w/o needing a belt. If you tie the pants/shorts securely or have a tight fit on your pants/shorts around your waist, the sticky Remora stays right where it is. You can adjust it any way you want and you can remove it w/firearm should you be going into a location where your firearm is disallowed. Remora vendor is very helpful and appreciates his customers.

Dont recommend. They are thick. You will have readjust them. I love the cut but they dont firmly sit in place. Work great for a winter coat inside pocket. Iwb holster i only give a B grade.

I have one for my LC9 and LOVE it almost more than my Super Tuck! HIGHLY recommend getting one.

Great for LC9 walking and jogging very good price and customer service. Standard model, low cut with full sweat shield. I laughed at how many holsters folks had…I’m up to 3 different makers now… LOL all favorites.

Email