Remora holsters

sbubrick

Has anyone tried the clipless IBW Remora holsters, if so what are your thoughts?

I have one and love it. I carry my LCR in it and it works great. It holds the gun well and and doesn't slide. I was skeptical at first, but for the price you can't beat it.

They work. They're comfortable. And you don't have to fumble around with loops or clips. I highly recommend. I have large, medium, and small.

Just a point of information about the forum resources; there is a "search option" where this question has been, I believe, asked and answered maybe more than once.
As far as Remora, I hate belts and like to wear drawstring athletic-type pants and shorts and do alternate CC a large semi or a small semi. Someone recommended Remora, which allows IWB carry w/o needing a belt. If you tie the pants/shorts securely or have a tight fit on your pants/shorts around your waist, the sticky Remora stays right where it is. You can adjust it any way you want and you can remove it w/firearm should you be going into a location where your firearm is disallowed. Remora vendor is very helpful and appreciates his customers.

Dont recommend. They are thick. You will have readjust them. I love the cut but they dont firmly sit in place. Work great for a winter coat inside pocket. Iwb holster i only give a B grade.

Great for LC9 walking and jogging very good price and customer service. Standard model, low cut with full sweat shield. I laughed at how many holsters folks had…I’m up to 3 different makers now… LOL all favorites.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back