Recent Training I took...

Hey everyone,

I have recently taken a few courses at the Mass Firearms School (Mass Firearms School), mainly around Conceal Carry. I must say, I would recommend these classes to anyone who currently carries concealed, or wishes to do so in the future. I have had my concealed carry license for many years now and was blown away by how much I learned in the classes I recently took. I recently took Concealed Carry I, Armed Defense in the Home, and Judgmental Tactics. Judgmental Tactics I took this past weekend and was the class I learned the most from. The instructor did a brief overview of self defense law and then put you in self defense scenarios using a simulator. After each student reacted to the situation, the class reviewed the scenario as a whole and decided what the outcome would be, if the decision to draw and pull the trigger was the correct decision, any potential legal issues, etc. I walked away from this class learning stuff I had never even thought about.

Just giving you guys some feedback and my $.02 on the training I received. No, I do not work for this school, just a student reporting to the firearm community on some worthy knowledge I received.

-Capo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back