Received my 30 day notice for acknowleding your rights

Heronblade

I am a member over at Calguns.net. I am reaching out to my brothers here to get the word out. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

I am the Border Patrol Agent in the video. (link is found below) On November 6th, 2014 I was given my 30 termination notice for acknowledging your rights in this video and for publicly speaking out against unconstitutional activities (such as this Link Removed) taking place at our inland immigration checkpoints.

Robert Trudel, who was arrested for not answering the agents question was deprived of his rights under the color of law. 18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law. See link here: 18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law | LII / Legal Information Institute

Since receiving my termination notice I have been ordered to stay at home on paid administrative leave. I am currently still employed while my attorney fights against the false/retaliatory charges levied against me.

I have been with the Border Patrol for just over 8 years. During my service as an Agent I have received a 40 hour time off award, 2 cash awards and a performance award. I love my job yet at the same time I will not stand for other agents including management dishonoring their oaths by violating your rights. In general as time goes on I am seeing more and more corruption from law enforcement, it is down right ..... (sad?) not sure what word to use.

BTW I did contact Duncan Hunters office. Please call his office on my behalf as well. I also claimed whistleblower status with the Office Of Special Council in Washington D.C.

My family and I need your prayers and support. I will be sure to keep you guys updated.

Sincerely ,

Michael J. Flanders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azprjQSSXdA

I keep saying there are some good LEOs out there and this one proves the point. Only problem here it seems is that he is the only one in his particular chain of command and will lose his job because of some idiots. If more LEOs would take the same stand maybe all the bad ones would be rooted out.

I keep saying there are some good LEOs out there and this one proves the point. Only problem here it seems is that he is the only one in his particular chain of command and will lose his job because of some idiots. If more LEOs would take the same stand maybe all the bad ones would be rooted out.

Agree OG! There are good cops out there just as there are good people in our armed forces. But under obummer they are being "culled" out of the ranks. This puts the fear of their job and livelihood into others who "may" want to do the right thing.

That could be why obummer is going to go full speed with all kinds of EO's in his (I hope and pray) last year! He knows that our "wonderful and caring" elected officials and others in power will not lift a finger to stop him!

So buckle up people! You have not seen nothing yet!

Unless we get rid of the Speaker and the new Senate Leader obummer will have a 20 lane expressway for his agenda! So call, write, text, email and do all you can to influence your elected morons to get these guys OUT!

Wish I could do something from MN but all my elected idiots are Pelosi's and Reid's pawn!

Last edited:
As a kid, I went through a checkpoint or two with expired plates, and no insurance. Kids will be kids. If the check points do nothing, what is the wake up call for youth to grow up, and fly right? Also what would stop a drug dealer to hire smart assed kids who want to just drive through, no checking anything?

The only way an omelet tastes good, is if the pan gets washed after you made the last one. Taking care of business. Letting everything slide, for RIGHTS, and the abuse never ends.

My wife and I went through a checkpoint twice, to, and from S. Padre Island. My wife is Hispanic. The obviously Hispanic checkpoint ops took one look at me, one at my wife, and motioned us through, both times. I must have had my don't eff with me face on both times, as it took 2 seconds both ways. Not a word was said...or they know exactly the profiles they are looking for.

And yes, I was carrying. No duty to inform if no questions asked.

As a kid, I went through a checkpoint or two with expired plates, and no insurance. Kids will be kids. If the check points do nothing, what is the wake up call for youth to grow up, and fly right? Also what would stop a drug dealer to hire smart assed kids who want to just drive through, no checking anything?

The only way an omelet tastes good, is if the pan gets washed after you made the last one. Taking care of business. Letting everything slide, for RIGHTS, and the abuse never ends.

No one mentioned anything about about doing nothing at the checkpoints. That would be ridiculous. I have made plenty of arrests at the checkpoint without violating the rights of others. Having the power to arrest others, does not however, grant me the right to workout side of the constraints of my authority. We are to never sacrifice our freedoms for security.

Heronblade, I appreciate your service and adherence to the Constitution as others on here do but I am curious as to what happens to the dare I say "illegals" that are caught by the check points?
Also, I wish you luck on keeping your job. I hope it works itself out because we need to keep the good ones.

Heronblade, I appreciate your service and adherence to the Constitution as others on here do but I am curious as to what happens to the dare I say "illegals" that are caught by the check points?
Also, I wish you luck on keeping your job. I hope it works itself out because we need to keep the good ones.

Now days because of the executive orders coming from the White House we have to let many of them go. If they have a serious criminal history or active warrants then they might go to jail. Other than that there are few real penalties for crossing illegally.

Fyi, there are many law on the books that If actually enforced would drastically reduce the illegal immigration problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back