Re-certifying after 10 years.

To get a weapon and not train is to not be ready, if you carry you should be trained and ready muscle memory requires training (all the time).

To get a weapon and not train is to not be ready, if you carry you should be trained and ready muscle memory requires training (all the time).

We are talking about something different. Training with your gun at your own free will is different than the waste of money to listen to a person talk about gun safety so you can apply for your permit again.

FWIW I just got my permit renewal letter (El Paso County) and it states specifically that there is no training doccumentation requirement for renewals

FWIW I just got my permit renewal letter (El Paso County) and it states specifically that there is no training doccumentation requirement for renewals

You got a letter reminding you? Huh... I'm in Douglas County. I wonder if that's a County 'thing' or a State 'thing'. I'm kind of surprised they are sending out renewal reminders, but very happy about it.

WingRider

I called EPCSO a few weeks back and they said some folks get a letter and some folks don't. My wife and I both got ours and were told very specifically to come in at least 90 days prior because they are back logged and that's the only way to ensure you get your permit in time. The letter was very explicit that you may not concealed carry after your permit expires

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back