Range Time

JohnLM

I find that since the low availability of ammo I had to reduce my range time. I don't go as much as I like. Have any others found that they had to do the same? I'm not a reloader and the ammo I do get I try to make it last!!

Im with you, I have only been going when I have to break in a gun or something no just go shoot for fun (including .22). It has been a rough month for me.

No change. 3-4 times a week @ 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Various revolvers (mostly .38 SP and .357 mag), semiautomatics (mostly 9mm and .45 ACP) and AR15s (.223/5.56). I don't reload (but I save brass for a friend who does) and stocked up quite a bit of ammo over the past couple of years. If I reduce range time, it will likely be because of too high a lead-level reading.
I got to find a friend who reload!!:smile:

I've had the same thought lately. Usually the ranges I go to are packed on the weekends/after work hours. Wondering how long that pace will keep up with ammo for most of the popular pistol/AR calibers drying up fast. I haven't seen .223/.308 ammo in weeks (unless it was the $40/box hunting ammo).

All the morons who waited until the last second to buy their guns before a potential ban have drove the demand up so high on guns and ammo that I cant afford to target shoot. Ammo is also hard to find.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back