Raleigh NC Gun and Knife show Nov. 23rd and 24th

I would, but 8 hours is a long haul for a gun and knife show and then have to drive another 8 hours back in the same day. Who's housing me? :smile:

The lines at the shows have not been that bad at all recently. We are vendors at a lot of the shows in NC.

Quite certain that a vendors idea of crowded and mine are different but cudo's, I have to work but can spare a couple of hours, will drive by the fair grounds to scope it out. AJR, got any special deals or hahahaha free stuff to entice us Raleigh residents? I'll let my buddies know!!!! All in fun, good luck to the vendors and have fun, princess if I stop in I'll look for you.

Quite certain that a vendors idea of crowded and mine are different but cudo's, I have to work but can spare a couple of hours, will drive by the fair grounds to scope it out. AJR, got any special deals or hahahaha free stuff to entice us Raleigh residents? I'll let my buddies know!!!! All in fun, good luck to the vendors and have fun, princess if I stop in I'll look for you.

Hi Bill, This is the best idea you had all day, free stuff and special deals, maybe if we keep our fingers crossed. I am not sure if all vendors take cc...should I bring cash???

Bill, you was right the show was packed and I had to walk more than a mile to get there. Because the wolfpack was playing today. I purchased enough ammo to keep me busy for some time. Plus I got pepper spray for all those places you can't carry your firearm. I bought a couple of knives, one for myself and the other for my sister. I really like hers a lot, it has the fire department emblem on it. She is going to love it since her husband is a volunteer fire fighter. Oh yea one of the guys there was telling me this story. He said his friend's home was broken into and the BG tried for 8 hours to get open the Liberty safe, the really large one. I ask him, how did they know the BG tried for 8 hours. I do not believe that one do you???

Bill, you was right the show was packed and I had to walk more than a mile to get there. Because the wolfpack was playing today. I purchased enough ammo to keep me busy for some time. Plus I got pepper spray for all those places you can't carry your firearm. I bought a couple of knives, one for myself and the other for my sister. I really like hers a lot, it has the fire department emblem on it. She is going to love it since her husband is a volunteer fire fighter. Oh yea one of the guys there was telling me this story. He said his friend's home was broken into and the BG tried for 8 hours to get open the Liberty safe, the really large one. I ask him, how did they know the BG tried for 8 hours. I do not believe that one do you???

Hey Princess....I was busy in the office most of the day yesterday, never even thought about the gun show. I suspected it was going to be crowded but never thought about the game. Parking no doubt was a pain. Glad you were able to get some ammo, hey? are you still shooting with that Barretta you bought two summers ago? Curious how you are liking it. I am no safe expert but can imagine some safes, the good ones taking some time to get into. Eight hours though, for a crook? Probably more to the story.....Can't see a crook breaking into a house when no one is home and spending eight hours attempting to get into a persons safe when there many other items in the home that are much easier and faster to collect and get out with.

Bill you made me laugh, I couldn't see a crook doing the same thing either. Why spend eight hours doing something dishonest, when you could be looking for a job or working. Oh I forgot that is their job. :p Of course, those safes can hold a lot of weapons. They are nice to have, my sister and her husband own one. Now that I think about it, I could it see it happening in the country. My berretta, I love it and I will never part with it. I am a much better shot than I was then. Thank you again for showing me all the right techniques :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back