Quick ez mods for pistol

sigsight90

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removedhey whats up everyone idunno if any seen any of my previous threads but any way i never found my camera so i just used cell phone but here some easy mods i did on my sig2022 40. any one can do these got a universal hogue grip 10$,polished barrel/maggazine/feed bout 10$ (used drill pollish kit cuz i had no dremal)and brechwood cassey blue rust remover15$ kit,steel guid rode 25-45$ check out da b4 and after pics what you think? comments ?(other than grammer/spell check)

ive seen people color in there slide engraving also with white out crayola crans nail polish i was thinkin about doing mine with a od green anyone ever do or herd of this?

a little less texting shorthand and more punctuation combined with better spelling would make your posts easier to comprehend.

it was just one of those middle of da night post still drowsy wasnt writting an essay or anything edited it might help some out

ive seen people color in there slide engraving also with white out crayola crans nail polish i was thinkin about doing mine with a od green anyone ever do or herd of this?

Looks good, lasts a long time!Nail polish per
Link RemovedLink Removed

Nice job, I basically did the same thing to my Gen 3 Glock 22. I purchased and installed the new Gripforce Beavertail adapter. When a new version came out with a smooth beavertail bend the company sent me the new one for free. I think Frank is the guys name and I believe he is the owner. Also I polished the barrel and feed ramp, purchased and installed a DPM Systems Advanced Recoil Reduction System - Mechanical stainless steel guide rod, it's expensive but it also helped to improve my shot recovery and overall felt recoil so I can rapid fire into a baseball sized target at ten yards. I installed the extended slide release lever, extended magazine release button,3.5lb Ghost trigger connector, overpowered trigger spring, under powered striker spring, under powered firing pin safety plunger spring. I also polished with my dremmel the extactor and extractor bearing rod that is visible, polished all trigger mechanical bearing surfaces, and I installed Trijicon night sights. I also purchased a pair of those KCI Korean made 31 round magazines and they work great although they don't drop free. My fears of lite strikes have not panned out. I have yet to experience a malfunction with any ammo. So I guess I'm lucky, the trigger job was certainly worth it as the trigger pull feels extremely lite. At around 2lbs.
I rely on my guns to shoot where I need the bullets to go when my family and I are in danger so my mods I feel are well worth it. I don't care about anything else. I really don't care about liability when it comes to my mods as the State of Arizona holds the criminals liable for all damages during the commission of a felony. If anyone dies while they are committing a felony, they are charged with 1st degree murder. It's good to be in Arizona. Born and Raised.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back