Question about out-of-state licensing

donatobug

I travel back and forth between FL and MA - I currently have a CC permit in FL, which reciprocates through all states up to Maryland (I believe). Sometimes I drive between FL and MA instead of flying, my question is as I research the CCP map I notice all the states north of Maryland do not reciprocate with one another - Do I have to apply in each state for a conceal carry permit to legally drive between FL and MA, while carrying a firearm? If so, can I apply to each state as a non-resident online somehow? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys..!

You need to cover Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Mass. They are all "May Issue". All have Non-resident.
You have your work cut out for you.
Check each state's Dept of Safety. That should get you started on what you need. They can answer OC, CC, Permits, Requirements.

You need to cover Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Mass. They are all "May Issue". All have Non-resident.
You have your work cut out for you.
Check each state's Dept of Safety. That should get you started on what you need. They can answer OC, CC, Permits, Requirements.

NY does NOT issue non-resident permits unless you have a business in NY.
MD and NJ barely issue to residents so they're unlikely to issue to a NR.
If your route takes you through CT you can get CT NR thru the mail.

You can get a MA NR permit but you have to do that one in person....however it costs $100/year.

the OP will never in a million years get an NJ permit of any kind, read and become familiar with the FOPA regs and follow them while passing through enemy lands

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back