quad rail suggestions

Nicholas A.

As I've said in previous posts I'm still new to long guns and even more so to the AR-15 platform, I've been doing a lot of reading and it seems that most quad rails for the AR start about 100 and up. I'm not looking for a top of the line or a free float system. I will soon be getting a Stag Model 1, and was looking to upgrade the fore grip portion to a quad rail. With all of that being said, I was wondering how the Blackhawk quad rail was or if there was another rail system could be suggested that would be no more then 200. As I have read I believe my rifle will be the carbine length

I have a Troy industries quad rail on my carbine. High quality, extremely sturdy, don't think I paid for than $100 for it.

Thank you very much, sadly the only people I have talked to are the gun shops and they only have quad rails that are nearly 250 and up

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?usersearchquery=Quad+rail&itemsperpage=24&newcategorydimensionid=17170

Several options ranging from about $60 up to $180. They have the free float options that are a little more.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back