Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun, Saves the world.

Rich M

ROFLMAO!
Link Removed
MOSCOW (The Global Edition) – Russian President Vladimir Putin saved Russia and possibly the entire world from what could have been complete annihilation by shooting down a meteorite heading straight towards earth with his handgun, Russia Today reports.
The meteorite, which would have destroyed Russia and every other country in the world had it hit the ground intact, fell apart in millions of tiny pieces after being hit directly from the Russian President’s faithful Pistolet Samozaryadnii Malogabaritnii, which he carries with him on all occasions.
“I was just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I noticed this flaming giant ball heading straight towards me,” said Mr. Putin. “Instinctively, I pulled out my trusty PSM and shot the bastard right in the center. It only took one shot really,” he said, his gun still smoking.
Still in shock, Russian citizens were quick to hail the actions of their hero.
“We would all be dead if it wasn’t for President Putin,” said one terrified Russian citizen. “Thank God for that man and his KGB skills,” he added.
For many Russians, the superhuman president’s feat demonstrated their luck as a nation, and many citizens are now said to be collecting meteorite pieces in hopes of selling them to improve the Russian economy.

Obama would have used Biden's double barreled shotgun. Or possibly had Michele glare at it disapprovingly.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back