Purchasing ammo online

I recently received a fairly large quantity of 9mm via UPS, and it was not signed for. It was left on my doorstep.

oh, ok, I stand corrected, did I get anything else right?

The rest is right, and now that ammo is on the shelf at the LGS (still haven't' seen it a wal-wart) I find that it's still more cost effective to order online.

Nothing personal, but I did emphasize that you don't have to sign for ammo as so many have made such a big deal about having to sign for their upgraded XDS when it is returned from Springfield, whining about they can't take a day off from work, just to wait on delivery.

NO! you do NOT have to sign for ammo delivery. I have received dozens orders from a number of different vendors, delivered by both UPS and FedEx, and they just set it on the porch. Got a case delivered earlier this week.

Just to second what XD40scinSC said, I've purchased nearly all my factory ammunition online, and they just deliver to your porch like any other package unless you specify another location for your delivery... no signature is needed. Another good place to buy is your local gun show.. esp if you're a reloader as I am, and want to get supplies (ie powder, primers, and bullets .. save and clean the brass you already bought from manufactured ammo buys), which saves serious cash on HazMat fees.

Go to GunBot.net. They aggregate 50+ online retailer's inventory by caliber and price per round. Past two years, I've been getting my ammo from places off this site like SGA, Target Sports USA, Selway Armory, and probably a dozen other retailers. Each one has been legit. Hats off to whoever designed Gunbot.net. Makes finding cheap ammo much much easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back