Punks in America

walt629

I'm not a vet. Never had the opportunity. And from what I read in this article, being a vet teaches you some serious patients.

I don't think I'd have the peace of mind to put up with this desecration and not want to kick the punks butt.

This vet has more tolerance than I do. God bless him and his service.

Link Removed

This type of behavior is what we get from lib-o-rats in our public school system. They do not teach history the way I and many others were taught on this site. Today's teachers teach a warped history to the kids today.

I admire the Veteran for his patience. But I tend to see red when I see the American Flag being mistreated. I believe I would have to have a little "talk" with those "poor misguided" POS with a baseball bat!

I admire the Veteran for his patience. But I tend to see red when I see the American Flag being mistreated. I believe I would have to have a little "talk" with those "poor misguided" POS with a baseball bat!

Careful Vern! You don't want to sully your baseball bat!

This type of behavior is what we get from lib-o-rats in our public school system. They do not teach history the way I and many others were taught on this site. Today's teachers teach a warped history to the kids today.

The other part to this is that parents aren't teaching at home allowing the government run schools to teach crap.
Parents need to check what is in their kids books.

Parents need to be there in the right way for there kids.PERIOD!!! We are living in a country where no ones ever wrong and it's always someone else's fault,wanting respect but refusing to give any, so many never have morals taught or shown by example as it is a inconvenience and if someone else tries to show these kids what respect and morals are well, how dare they disrespect the family that way. Just my 2 cents

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back