Proud of My Godsons - Purple Heart

BC1

Something has happened to kids in America today. They're heads are buried in their ipod or a video game. No knowledge of the world around them. Reading two grade levels below the average. And parents are to blame. When you raise a child properly... to respect authority, work hard and be considerate it will show in his character. I'm proud of my Godsons who recently made national headlines with their tribute to our armed forces. While scavenging in a pawn shop for G.I. Joe's they came across a purple heart. They bought it and embarked on a long journey to find the owner and get it back to his family. They were flown by the Cherokee nation to North Carolina where they presented the award to the family of the owner. During his speech, my ten-year-old Godson told the audience to take away their kids' video games and put a history book in their hands. Their father, a well known NYC attorney and judge and my best friend of 35 years, has raised two children that we can be proud of. Read on and enjoy the video. Boys Return War Medals to Medal of Honor Winner's Family - ABC News
Taking after their father... About Judge Mazz (Michael Mazzariello) - WPIX

Read about that. Very good of your Godsons and their family for raising them in a manner to be proud of.

I'm glad they had enough courage to do something about it. I'm going to be honest...It made my eyes get moist.

There is still some hope for this nation with kids like them.You should be very proud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back