Primary Arms Ultimate Weapon Light

billt

Banned
Primary Arms Ultimate Weapon Light Gen 2-BLACK - PAWL-2BK - Primary Arms

Link Removed

I ordered one of these and it came yesterday. I'm really impressed with the quality. Especially for the price, ($89.99). It's all machined anodized Aluminum, and has the new version Cree T-6 LED that is rated at 450 Lumens. It's delivered to run on 3, CR-123A batteries, (included), but if you wish you can remove the section with the wrench flats and it will run on just 2 cells. It produces the same lumen brightness, just not for as long. This is in case you want a shorter light, depending on your application, or preferences. I left mine set up for 3 cells. It has a 1-1/2" diameter bezel.

The nice thing about this light is the mount it comes with. It is removable if you wish, but as delivered it mounts nice and solid to any Picatinny rail in seconds. No Mickey Mouse rings or mounts to buy. I put mine on my Bushmaster M-4, and it's a nice set up. I thought I might want to get a 45 degree offset mount, but it mounts just perfect to the side rail on the forend, and doesn't interfere with the handling of the gun.

This light is really bright as hell! It has a really intense center hot beam with just enough spill over to give you a really bright cone of light. I went out in the backyard last night with the dog to test it, and it turns night into day. It had no problem illuminating my neighbors 80 ft. tall palm tree 100+ yards away. The reflector is Chrome plated metal, not that ripple like plastic you see so much of. All of the threaded connections are double O-Ring sealed.

It comes with a push on / off switch on the back, and you can order it with a pressure pad switch for $20 more and they'll include both. I didn't because I didn't want any cords or wires on my gun. The rear button is easy to access. I've been looking for a good weapon light, and I didn't feel like paying $500.00+ for a Surefire. This light fits the bill nicely. It is Chinese, but with that said it comes with a 1 year warranty. And Primary Arms is good to deal with, and has great customer service. If you're looking for a nice bright, well made weapon light for the money, don't hesitate to go with this one from Primary Arms. I'm going to get a couple more for my other AR's. They come in black, and flat dark earth if you prefer. The anodizing is very evenly applied, and has consistent color with no "chalkiness" some anodized finishes have. The only thing I'm going to add is one of those Butler Creek Flip Up Scope Lens Covers for the front, to protect the lens and keep it clean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back