Primary Arms Scope

Axeanda45

Banned
Greetings...
I recently acquired my first AR after many years of being an AK snob, lol... Anyway, I needed an optic as it was a flat-top model with no sights. After reading/researching and deciding what it was I wanted and expected of a scope. I had 2 requirements that seemed to be somewhat hard to get in a single unit... I wanted CQB speed, yet I wanted long range (300 yds at least if not more) accuracy also.....

I also did not have much $...., which really puts a binder on what I had to choose from. Junk was also not an option.

Well, I found what claimed to do what I wanted and came in at a decent price..., a Primary Arms 2.5X Compact scope. They recently designed a really unique Reticle that comes on this scope (and one or 2 others they make I believe) :

Link RemovedLink Removed

I got the chance to go out to the range today to zero it and test it out, and let me tell you, it was awesome!! After zeroing at 50yds (what they recommend) The first shot at 200 yds (the longest distance this firing range has) was dead center!

So, if you are looking for something for both close in, fast easy target acquisition, and long range accuracy, consider one of these..... Here is the website:https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary-Arms-2-5X-Compact-Scope-PAC2-5X-p/pac2.5x.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back