President Obama to release "smart gun" statement

Reba

Sinner saved by grace
". . . President Obama is set to release findings on the technology from a multi-agency review, and White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett was previewing the material to a select set of groups on Thursday.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest confirmed to reporters that the administration would be making an announcement on Friday, without going into detail...."

Obama set to push for ?smart gun? tech despite concerns | Fox News

I'll bet you whatever happens - the security protecting the person currently impersonating a President of the United States won't be required to carry "smart guns" - they (and probably law enforcement in general) will be exempted from such requirements due to "officer safety".

OK someone give me the low down on the "smart gun" technology they want to push. I have a feeling it's a way for them to register and track guns.

Using a 5-minute Google search:

Link Removed
TTAG | Are Smart Guns Actually Smart?
TTAG | The Truth About Why Smart Guns Aren’t On the Market
TTAG | President Obama: “Smart Guns” for Feds! Later, Soon

Smart guns are a pipe dream based on gun knowledge obtained from movies and TV.

PS: This was posted 6:49PM EDT. I am not sure why this post is timestamped earlier.

OK someone give me the low down on the "smart gun" technology they want to push. I have a feeling it's a way for them to register and track guns.

Good for Obammy! I hope his secret service detail enjoys them!

As for me, I prefer my guns just the way they are, thank you!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back