Prayer for those who carry.

SPXD9

Keith
Dear Lord,
Please be with those of us who choose to carry our firearm for the defense of ourselves and those around us. Lord if we have to draw our firearm, let our actions be righteous. But Lord, ................. please don't make us draw our firearms.
In Jesus name I pray, amen

Dear Lord,
Please be with those of us who choose to carry our firearm for the defense of ourselves and those around us. Lord if we have to draw our firearm, let our actions be righteous. But Lord, ................. please don't make us draw our firearms.
In Jesus name I pray, amen

Amen I agree, Lord have mercy on those who do not know You and seek after the list of the eyes, the list of the flesh. Lord lead them to righteous paths that they may be spared death and condemnation by attempting to harm us and our love ones. Lord provide for them in their time of need convict them when they desire drugs. Lead them to your heart Lord whisper to them of your love, embrace them. Lord I also ask in Jesus name that for those who chose death over life
Evil over good that You reveal their plan that the righteous foot might not be caught in the snare of the thief, rapist or murderer. Give us eyes behind our heads perception in the midst of confusion, clear thoughts in the fog of Evil. In Jesus name I pray.

And dear Lord, if I die and should go to hell, please arm me with a bigger pitchfork than the devil.

I have a shirt with this on the back: "Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; and Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass"

Lord, let me be fast enough, and accurate enough, to keep me and my loved ones safe, and send confusion to my enemies. Send a painful and deadly pestilence to those who work for the submission of human freedom to the greed and vaingloriousness of man.

Amen to all inputs. Cept the devil one. Although he beats the tar out of me, i hope never to meet him in person.

I have a shirt with this on the back: "Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; and Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass"

You beat me to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back