Pommel Bags for Concealed Carry in my Ride.

Riverkilt

Link Removed

Hope the pic comes out okay. Have some small pommel bags I bought at a tack shop years ago. They fit well over the gear shift in my new ride. The bags are perfect for my Kel Tec PF9. Works best for me to carry it in the far bag with extra mags in the close bag. For me, hangs just in the right place for easy access. Don't buckle the flap down, leave it loose.

Pommel holster

Link Removed

Hope the pic comes out okay. Have some small pommel bags I bought at a tack shop years ago. They fit well over the gear shift in my new ride. The bags are perfect for my Kel Tec PF9. Works best for me to carry it in the far bag with extra mags in the close bag. For me, hangs just in the right place for easy access. Don't buckle the flap down, leave it loose.

What a good idea. I could use one, or two, of those in my car. Thanks for pointing out a novel use for something I had never even thought of!!:biggrin:

Surfing for holsters yesterday saw that El Paso Saddlery makes pommel bags with holsters as part of one, or both, pommel bags. Pretty slick. Mine are just plain bags. Looks like they can custom make the holster attached to the pommel bag so your handgun fits it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back