Police Woman Kills Hostage Taker

July 6, 2010 Canton, China - Undercover police woman kills hostage taker.

Link Removed

See how fast she came up on the perp?

too much force ?

I applaud this officer’s valiant effort. Afer seeing the video I’m sure, in the US, some lawyer for the family or the ACLU could make a case of intentional manslaughter or some such thing. The perps weapon of choice was scissors. After the officer shot him the first time he was down. The subsequent 3 shots may have caused the officer legal problems later on.

I applaud this officer’s valiant effort. Afer seeing the video I’m sure, in the US, some lawyer for the family or the ACLU could make a case of intentional manslaughter or some such thing. The perps weapon of choice was scissors. After the officer shot him the first time he was down. The subsequent 3 shots may have caused the officer legal problems later on.
Remember your mother telling you never to run with scissors?
We don't know for sure what happened after the perp went down.
I see that initially, the victim went down with the perp.
The policewoman fired two shots while the victim was in harms way. Adrenalin counted for shot number three. IMO, a life saved, and a justifiable end to a homicidal street thug.

This video IMO, is a good training tool.

Remember your mother telling you never to run with scissors?
We don't know for sure what happened after the perp went down.
I see that initially, the victim went down with the perp.
The policewoman fired two shots while the victim was in harms way. Adrenalin counted for shot number three. IMO, a life saved, and a justifiable end to a homicidal street thug.

This video IMO, is a good training tool.

unfortunately in the world we live in... both of you are correct. even tho i would love to see all scum go down the same way.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back