Pleasnt experiance at the dentist!!!

PaulIcemanMc

I had to go to the dentist yesterday to get a broken filling replaced and had a nice experience. Now most of you would probably ask "How can you have a nice experiance at the dentist?"

A few years back, after I had gotten my CCW, I went to the dentist and he had a "no gun" sign on his door. Putting my gun away and going in I never brought up the subject. A few months ago I noticed the sign was no longer there so I did not bother to disarm. Now we are sitting in the back cubicle talking state of the world and politics and the subject of the 2nd ammendment comes up. He states that he is a staunch advocate of said ammendment. I mentioned that I had seen a "no gun" sign back when I got my CCW and he said he did not put it there but he removed it.
Apparently he has had his CCW for a few years and enjoys going shooting.

As far as the dental work, he has been the only dentist I have gone to in 33 years and I have yet to have a bad experiance there, except for when I saw the "no gun" sign a few years back...

That's my kinda dentist! I'm reading this I'm waiting at my allergy doctor. On my first visit we got into what I do and usacarry came up. He said he also has a permit and needed to renew soon. Never once has he asked if I was carrying. Gotta love businesses for the 2nd amendment.

I have a friend who got annoyed that his dentist wouldn't accept his Tri-care military insurance. His solution, he is now taking courses to become a dentist. That's good quality Army logic, IMHO. :biggrin:

HA!

@OP

I never thought about carrying to the dentist. I guess I will have a conversation starter next time I get my teeth cleaned.

:pleasantry: Ok I admit to not liking to visit my dentist. Im pretty sure we all would agree that it is very painful both in your mouth and in your pocketbook. But I am alergic to lidocane and scared of needles. To me the needle is about 3 feet long and I dont like getting high on gas. So because of that I never use ANY pain killer even for root canals. Having had a dentist that talks about firearms during the torture er I mean procedure helps to take my mind off the pain untill I see the bill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back