pilot in wyoming

Well it finally happend. The Governor of Wyoming signed into law that Wyoming, in July , will no longer need a permit to ccw. Dont quite know what to think about that!!!!!

Not only that, I heard that Texas will probably allow CCW permit holders to carry on a college campus. It was on a radio show.

What is there to make of it? Law abiding citizens will carry their guns and criminals will carry theirs too. Nothing changed, except one less hindrance to law abiding citizens carrying their guns.

It's always been legal in Wyoming for those without permits to carry handguns, they just couldn't conceal them. Meanwhile, the criminals have been concealing theirs without a permit the whole time.

BTW, you forgot to repeat your post a third time under the Wyoming section.

Well it finally happend. The Governor of Wyoming signed into law that Wyoming, in July , will no longer need a permit to ccw. Dont quite know what to think about that!!!!!

Congrats guys(and gals)!!!!!!!

We need to start campaigning for that here.

I have visited Wyoming several times. I always wanted to have a home there with about a 1000 acres around Riverton:laugh: Great state, great people.

NavyLT, to me, the issue is that Constitutional law has been upheld. I'm happy about that if it doesn't change A THING... because it sets a precident for the rest of the country.

NavyLT, to me, the issue is that Constitutional law has been upheld. I'm happy about that if it doesn't change A THING... because it sets a precident for the rest of the country.

I'm extremely happy about it too. Read some of the other posts by pilot in wyoming, you will discover who has issues with it....

Three states (Alaska, Arizon and Vermont) do not require a concealed hand gun permit to carry a concealed firearm w/ in their state.

Do you think this should be the norm?

Why or why not?
I voted no. I believe honest Americans proud enough to keep and bare arms would also be proud to have a permit.

You all make very good points. But do we really want just anyone carrying heat? REALLY?

WOW! I have really stirred the pot! I am just trying to get some pros and cons on this topic. I do carry and believe anyone that wants to carry and KNOWS how and WHEN to use their weapon should and be allowed to do so! I DO not want the Gov. to stick their nose in my business either. I will not argue the point.

Underlining above is mine.

There are many states that need a LOT more firearms help than Washington! :biggrin:

I know, make him the head of the BATFE!

Right you are, my plan was to let every state have a go with this governor, but being a Washington native, naturally, I wanted him here first.

Hawaii is really bad though. California is asinine as usual and so on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back