Petition for self defense for NYS residents

This good be a very good bill, but the downstate contingent of the state legislature will do their best to make sure it never reaches the floor.

I haven't signed. Not because I don't agree with the sentiment. But because everytime I sign an online petition I get hundreds of unsolicited emails---SPAM.
I doubt this one is the exception.

I haven't signed. Not because I don't agree with the sentiment. But because everytime I sign an online petition I get hundreds of unsolicited emails---SPAM.
I doubt this one is the exception.

I do not know if this is true for this or not but I also avoid online petitions for the same reason.

Sen. John Bonacic used to be my lawyer and I know Sen. Bill Larkin pretty well. These are stand-up guys. True patriots. This state does need a constitutional provision. The Colorado shooting won't help this cause much. I wish NYC would secede from the state. Tired of that massive city population controlling the state vote.

I just received a letter from Senator Greg Ball. Ball is also Chairman, Veteran's, Homeland Security and Military Affairs Committee. It acknowledges the petition for NY State 2A rights and in response has commissioned a Sportsman' Senate Advisory Council. He asked me to join it as well, which I will actually do. He went on to say he is fighting to close loopholes that allow the Governor to raid Conservative funding, that should have gone to NY sportsmen. He has also helped defeat micro-stamping, a ban on .50-caliber weapons, and search and seizure that would have criminalized law-abiding gun owners. He went on to say he is working to expand Constitutional protections to defend our capacity to provide for our families and defend ourselves.

This letter was signed, my name was typed and hand written and certain passages were underlined by hand. More than just a form letter.

I'm pleased I signed this petition and hope more of you will too.

Better to sign, stand up, do something, get the spam and delete it than to do nothing and have a life made of spam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back