Permit turn around time

lessthan0

Bulldog Pride
I was talking to a friend who is a LEO, He said permit turn around time is about a month to a month and a half now.

Anyone experiencing that time frame now?

I'm in Wyoming and we passed a law last summer that allows concealed carry by any qualified state resident without the need for a permit. Even with that, I chose to get my permit so I would have reciprocity with surrounding states. The Sheriff's Office said it would be 6-8 weeks and it took every bit of 8 weeks. They're a popular item right now.

Here in Mississippi the MDPS web site states that you will be issued or denied a CCW with in 45 days from the date of submission of the application . I just recently received mine & it took every bit of 45 days..... 44 to be exact.

We went in yesterday to drop off my wifes application. (Canton CT.) hope it is a quick turn around for her.

I wonder if it might be shorter for non-resident permits? I have my NYS permit and submitted my paperwork last week? I border CT and the wife and kids like to head over into CT any times but sometimes I have to stop home and leave my firearm. Anything on HR822 yet? :)

Took me a full 90 days for mine in 2005, For a resident permit it is up to the police chief or selectman, and most of them will push the process as far as it can go.

Took me roughly two months after the local PD said 14-16 weeks if im lucky. Sent the app in march 2012 and had the permit by May 2012. Norwalk, CT

We went in yesterday to drop off my wifes application. (Canton CT.) hope it is a quick turn around for her.

Just went to Middletown to get the wifes CCW, Took a little longer because her prints were ruturned un readable 2 weeks after she submited them the first time.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back