Permit Reciprocity Maps

gvaldeg1

NRA Member
I hate to seem like I'm haranguing on an issue but Luke keeps saying that he's going to update the Permit Reciprocity Maps to include the new data from Nebraska which now honors CCWs from 34 states. Since this is my favorite gun site I really hope that this occurs soon. I keep recommending this site to my friends and since a lot of them travel a lot it would be nice if the Reciprocity Maps were updated.

I hate to seem like I'm haranguing on an issue but Luke keeps saying that he's going to update the Permit Reciprocity Maps to include the new data from Nebraska which now honors CCWs from 34 states. Since this is my favorite gun site I really hope that this occurs soon. I keep recommending this site to my friends and since a lot of them travel a lot it would be nice if the Reciprocity Maps were updated.

This site last updated Sept.15,2009

Link Removed

Jim

Here's the one for NC, should be redundant to Lukes but if you're in NC.....:pleasantry:
Link Removed

My bro-in-law and I had to stop to unload and pack away our pistols before motorcycling through Nebraska last August. Now with our Kansas permits we'll be able to cross the CornHusker state without a hassle. I like that.

I think the map still cautions that West Virginia does not recognize non-resident permits, but that has changed.

Incidentally, at the recommendation of the NRA, I wrote to the governor of Nebraska and thanked him for the recent agreement to reciprocate with other states. He sent a thank-you letter back saying that he was proud to support our Second Amendment rights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back