Pentagon Preps for Transgender Troops

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Pentagon Preps for Transgender Troops

(Navy Times) – Defense Secretary Ash Carter on Thursday reiterated his intention to allow transgender people to openly serve in the military, and said he’s confident any “practical issues” can be resolved.
- See more at: Link Removed

Ban on transgender troops to be lifted July 1​

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon plans to announce the repeal of its ban on transgender service members July 1, a controversial decision that would end nearly a year of internal wrangling among the services on how to allow those troops to serve openly, according to Defense officials.​

~ The Problem With Liberalism Is That The Baby Killers Are Only Satisfied If They Are Pushing Some New Degenerate Immoral Boundary ~​

With all the problems the US military is facing (budget cuts, numerous deployments, corruption in senior officer ranks, etc.), they want to take on more social experiments? This is insane.

Why do we want on the frontline people who don't even know who or what they are, and are constantly distracted by their mental confusion? Combat requires focus, putting forth the mission, watching out for your shipmates and comrades, not worrying about where your identity sits on the gender spectrum at any given moment.

With all the problems the US military is facing (budget cuts, numerous deployments, corruption in senior officer ranks, etc.), they want to take on more social experiments? This is insane.

Why do we want on the frontline people who don't even know who or what they are, and are constantly distracted by their mental confusion? Combat requires focus, putting forth the mission, watching out for your shipmates and comrades, not worrying about where your identity sits on the gender spectrum at any given moment.
I'm thinking the friendly fire rate will increase.
I was thinking the same thing. More stupidity from the PC movement. Next we will have LGBTPTSD added to the lexicon.

+1

I'm thinking the friendly fire rate will increase.

Which labels the straight members of the military as murders, a christian jihadist no different than a muslim jihadist.

What if they were actually a nice person, and had saved your butt at some point?

Ringo obviously approves of murdering LGBT members of the military (as indicated by his +1), but that's not a surprise, or even close.

Link Removed

I have a couple more years before retiring... I hope all this talk holds out just until I get out.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Today Ash Carter made it official. We now will have transgender in the military. Also if the tax payers will pay for those in the military who want to change into a "man" or a "woman"! We have vets who need help with their service related injuries and are dying before they can get treatment. I fully expect the trans will go to the front of the line to get their tax payer paid for operation!!

I hope I am not the only one who believes this has to be the new low for obummer, his minions and all the rest of the lib-o-rats!!!

Today Ash Carter made it official. We now will have transgender in the military. Also if the tax payers will pay for those in the military who want to change into a "man" or a "woman"! We have vets who need help with their service related injuries and are dying before they can get treatment. I fully expect the trans will go to the front of the line to get their tax payer paid for operation!!
Exactly right. As retired Navy vets, my husband and I depend on the VA for our medical care. I have Parkinson's disease and I'm supposed to be seen by my neurologist every six months. I haven't been able to get an appointment in two years. Finally, I got one for next month. Then it was cancelled by the doctor's office. So, I have no idea when I'll get a new appointment. It makes me wonder, is sex reassignment more important than chronic disease? Hmmmm....

There are many medical services that the VA provides that could improve the quality of my life but aren't necessary to sustain my life, so the VA turns me down for those services. Will that be the case for transgender services or will they get everything they want even though their lives don't depend on it?

I hope I am not the only one who believes this has to be the new low for obummer, his minions and all the rest of the lib-o-rats!!!
No, you're not alone. Many of us are devastated by what's been happening to our military. :(

Somehow the military will have to schedule time for additional diversity training with this change in policy. Where will they find that time? They've already cut back in warfare training, which is why we experience such debacles as the capturing and humiliating of the 10 Navy personnel by the Iranians. Military members don't know what to do in combat situations but they will know how to use appropriate pronouns and shared bathrooms. :rolleyes:

My father served, I served, but I advised my sons to stay out. The Military is a giant social experiment and they ruin your future if you don't play along.

Shot placement is everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back