Pennsylvania Licence

Finally applied for my Pennsylvania license this week; The drive to Erie county courthouse was not bad and the encounter with those in the Sheriff's office was pleasant; This compared to the findings in my home state of Ohio. I was amazed at the professional mannerisms of the staff and how they dialogued with you and did not take there job as a chore as in many government agencies today. We were in and out in about twenty minutes. Just wanted to give a shout out to the ones that we encountered, who did their jobs displaying a great deal of respect of those they dealt with!!! Great Job!!! I think I will write a short letter to the Sheriff to inform him of his staff's demeanor.

Glad you had a good experience PastorMCC. I've found in PA that our elected Sheriffs and their corresponding office realize they are there because of the citizenry elected them and take their office seriously. I'm sorry that you haven't always had the same reaction in OH. I think writing a letter would be a great idea and would certainly make their day, all those that work in the Erie County Sheriff's office

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back