payment alternatives to paypal

Facebook Messenger. Pretty simple to use and is credited directly from their card to yours and they can send it anytime. And as far as I know it's 100 percent free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What about being firearm friendly? I didn't see anything in their policy about this, but know they are anti gun in their adverts and even disallow posting pics of guns.

I use Eventbrite to list classes and process CC payments. I picked it up after seeing some other instructors use it. The payments are held until after the course date, and it takes about a week after the course to hit the bank, but has worked okay for me.

I use Eventbrite to list classes and process CC payments. I picked it up after seeing some other instructors use it. The payments are held until after the course date, and it takes about a week after the course to hit the bank, but has worked okay for me.
I've used event brite but got too clunky having a sign up form on my site and on their site. Plus I didn't get any students from event brite so I didn't want to tell my students to go there to sign up for a class. Once they are on my site, I want to keep them!

It is good to know what sites with such rankings exist. It will help many job seekers to cut off the wrong jobs immediately. As we all know, job descriptions always show the employer from the positive side only. You can never guess what hidden things can await you there. I am from https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/texas/houston, and I always try to find reviews about the employer before sending my resume to them.

Lets beat a dead horse about online payments. I stopped using an online gateway/merchant account when I closed my ecommerce store. however I still accept PayPal for my firearm training students.

In the past week PayPal has given errors to 3 different students saying unable to make payment, please verify funds blah blah blah. Each students has verified funds and funds were allegedly available. After a very very frustrating 20 minutes on hold, PayPal insists my students must have a problem with their funding. After explaining it is unlikely that 3 times in one week this would occur, I gave up. Forget them.

So now I am on the hunt for alternatives to PayPal. I signed up with chase quick pay so one student could pay. No funds huh paypal?! But this only works with other people who have chase to my knowledge.

I also signed up with Google wallet but not sure this is going to be right for me either.

All I am looking for is no monthly fees and the ability to put some customized buttons or payment form on my website. Any suggestions? There are so many out there I figured I would ask for a personal recommendation first.
Venmo is a great option. Once account is open you can get the Venmo debit card for purchases if needed. Quick and easy to send money. All my golf buddies use it.

Venmo is a great option. Once account is open you can get the Venmo debit card for purchases if needed. Quick and easy to send money. All my golf buddies use it.
Once a payment is sent to your intended person they can then transfer any portion received to there bank account.. Suggestion go to Venmo help for more tips.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back