Patriotic Tattoos....Does anyone else have any besides me?

CRW

Here is mine. A lot of time and thought went in to this tattoo. I've wanted it since I was really young and finally found the right guy to make it come alive on me. It's not finished yet but I have 5 sessions and 10.5 hours into it so far. One pic is with my arms up and the other with arms down. I had him add bones in the tail feathers and really love the way it came out! The tail feathers spread with arms up and when I turn my head, the eye lifts up on that side. So happy with the way it turned out!! by the way, this was after the third session...It has more detail now but I haven't gotten any updated pics lately. Don't mind the zits either lol

You might check out a new book by Kyle Cassidy, Author of Armed America: Portraits of Gun owners in their homes. It's called "War Paint: Tattoo Culture and the Armed Forces".
War Paint

Mine is a rattle snake wrapped around an AR... "Come get it"

It's new and haven't taken a picture of it yet.

On the side of my left bicep, I have a flying eagle, with a golden sword clutched in his right talons, and a banner curled under him that says 'hell hath no fury'. The ever-watchful and alert guardian, armed, not afraid of what may come. (I thought it would have been a little conceited to add 'like me' to the banner.) ;)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back