Paranoid--First Time Carry

I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with my CC. In fact, I have gotten to the point that I don't want to be to far from my CCW!

I started carrying my S&W 642 in my pocket when it's not practical to have my SR9 with me. I've now carried one of the two shopping, at a traditional archery 3D shoot, a wedding, the doctor's, my parents, my in-laws, dinner with friends, and on a few fire calls (I'm a volunteer.) It's really becoming a fixture, not quite like my wallet yet, but not far from it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Have a couple of holster shirts I use for my nano when I am doing something like presentations with the boss. Most work days its just a PX4 full size in a crossbreed. It really is an amazing concealment holster when you get it adjusted properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

To the OP....
I JUST joined the forum to start this kind of thread, so its good to see im not the only one! Today is my first day of CCW at work (licensed of course as of yesterday). It does make you a little paranoid! I'm not in the LEAST concerned with doing something stupid, but rather that someone will notice. Heck I may start my own thread anyway :)

To the OP....
I JUST joined the forum to start this kind of thread, so its good to see im not the only one! Today is my first day of CCW at work (licensed of course as of yesterday). It does make you a little paranoid! I'm not in the LEAST concerned with doing something stupid, but rather that someone will notice. Heck I may start my own thread anyway :)

We're not allowed to carry at work, so I don't. In fact, the rule is no firearms on company property. However, they don't include personal vehicles as company property. But I drive a company car. Not sure the rules on that, but since this vehicle is available for my personal use (we pay a stipend every week) I'm not asking the rules.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back