Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Link Removed

It would seem to me that this is another indicator that time is running out for us. Gotta' keep on looking up!
I'm tired of waiting for it. I'm ready. I can't friggin' wait!! Keep your ammo dry and your actions clean my brothers in arms!

Libs from the Huffington post

Where have all of these religious gatekeepers been with their moral outrage when the president was being racially denigrated and his life threatened? For some, Obama has likely been more of a Lord and Savior than Jesus or God. Decisions are made by those who show up, and that Second Coming has been a long tome coming.

Link Removed

It would seem to me that this is another indicator that time is running out for us. Gotta' keep on looking up!
I agree OG. Without question a major Sign of the End of the Age and this Last Generation. In fact, knowing that Israel is God's prophetic Timepiece I wake up everyday and witness in amazement just how rapidly it's all coming together in the Middle East. As for America, I see it as the modern day Sodom & Gomorrah with it's economy like a speeding train heading towards a chasm at 100 mph, and the conductors are arguing about whether they should slow down to 80 or 90 mph. Once we go over the real fiscal cliff and reach a point where the government is unable to pay its bills, America will descend into political chaos. People will be stunned at how quickly their civil rights will be sacrificed to restore order. The fact that we've managed to avoid a depression for four years now seems to indicate to me that God may be planning to drop a financial bomb on this sinful world. The longer things hold together, the more convinced I am that the Rapture will be what triggers this meltdown.

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh" (Luke 21:28).​

This just in!
Mobs of Christians riot in San Francisco, Los Angles, Chicago, New York and Washington, attacking city halls and art museums, leaving cities in flames.
All in response to a painting by a wonderful artist who was just expressing his first amendment rights.
The White House advises all of it's loyal followers to postpone their sphincter bleaching appointments, fight back and kill these anti first amendment crusaders.

No wait! I must have been dreaming. Sorry.
ps. I many be a Christian but I am a sinner, so keep that in mind when you are pushing me ahole.

I'm tired of waiting for it. I'm ready. I can't friggin' wait!! Keep your ammo dry and your actions clean my brothers in arms!

You're one of the most liberal trolls on this forum...will you be reasoning with the mobs or do,you hold your gun sideways?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back