Or chl

mspt_99

I applied in Multnoma county for an OR nonresident permit on 1/3/13. I just had my appointment today to pay, have my picture taken and have fingerprints completed. They said my license will arrive in four weeks. I live in WA. Pretty excited about being able to carry more places when we travel.
dan

Congrats. I live in Vancouver and got my Oregon CHL through multnomah last year. I was surprised how smooth it went. I've heard a lot of bad stories about multnomah not wanting to issue permits to non-res but it went fine for me and sounds like it did for you as well. Maybe they got a new sheriff.

Yeah, I don't know about a new sheriff or not I just was told to go to that office. I looked them up online and they had good information on HOW TO. just followed the instructions and everything has been smooth since. Ideally it will be perfect in 4 weeks when the permit arrives. On my way home last night I even picked up 4, 1# unopened Powders in Vancouver from some guy who wasn't gouging. The trip just kept getting better. Sometimes its nice to have a day here and there where things go right.

It certainly is. Which shop did you get the powder at? I've been looking for some Alliant Power Pistol for weeks and can't find any here.

I went to the same police department to get mines the wife and I drove down just before Xmas and was their for about 15 minutes and got my CHP in the mail about three to four weeks.

Got it.

Received the permit in the mail today. It was exactly like they said. 3 to 4 weeks. I'm lovin it, now I don't have to pack the gun away when I travel to Oregon. I do need to brush up on the Oregon carry laws as they are slightly different than Washington.

OR is pretty decent as far as where you can and can't. Municipal,Federal,Tribal is sketchy, some National Parks and some state campgrounds are NO NO's.
Just got my OR resident CHL last week. Love it!!! Congratulations on getting it. OR is stupid about most things!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back